Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Motspur Park.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Motspur Park.
- The nearest underground station is Wimbledon.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Station Access)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the station.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- There are two access points with identical access to the station.
- They are off Station Road and Claremont Avenue.
Level Change (Station Access)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading up to the steps.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 130cm (4ft 3in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading up and into the station.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
Outside Access (Ticket Office Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the ticket office on the platform.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in) wide.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 4m (13ft 1in) from the ticket office entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- Monday 06:30 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 06:30 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 06:30 - 13:00.
- Thursday 06:30 - 13:00.
- Friday 06:30 - 13:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 13:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 14:00.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 13:00 - 06:30.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located in between platforms 1 and 2.
- The ticket office is 25m (27yd) from the station entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are South West Trains.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There is a taxi company located in an office immediately outside the entrance on Station Road.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.