Show Easy Read
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday 18:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 23:00.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is South Wimbledon.
- The nearest underground station is Collier's Wood.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The name of the nearest tram stop is Morden Road.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Merantun Way.
- The car park is located opposite the venue.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 209cm x 492cm (6ft 10in x 16ft 2in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located to the left and immediately before the main entrance to Merton Abbey Mills.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in).
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 123cm (4ft).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the bar.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are low.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- Food or drinks are not ordered from the service counter.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the Main Entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 70cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Sushi.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
- The nearest facility is located beyond the entrance to Merton Abbey Mills.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest facility is located to the right after you enter Merton Abbey Mills.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located at the front of the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.