- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is South Wimbledon.
- The nearest underground station is Collier's Wood.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The name of the nearest tram stop is Morden Road.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Merantun Way.
- The car park is located opposite the venue.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 209cm x 492cm (6ft 10in x 16ft 2in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located to the left and immediately before the main entrance to Merton Abbey Mills.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 79cm (2ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 117cm (3ft 10in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are low.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe/bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 72cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Caribbean.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
- The nearest facility is located beyond the entrance to Merton Abbey Mills.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest facility is located to the right after you enter Merton Abbey Mills.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located at the front of the venue.