- This station is open 24 hours.
- The Assisted Travel helpline is 0800 058 2844.
- The nearest accessible station is Wimbledon.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Wimbledon Chase.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Wimbledon.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Kingston Road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 265cm (8ft 8in).
- There is a self-service ticket machine outside the main entrance.
- The ticket machine controls are between 86cm and 122cm from the ground.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- The hearing assistance system was tested by an AccessAble surveyor.
- The hearing assistance system was tested on 08/02/2022.
- The hearing assistance system was working at the time of testing.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- There is a Help Point on the platform.
- The Help Point has a fixed hearing loop.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are First Capital Connect and Southern Railway.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1, 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There are two sets of steps and a slope between the entrance and the platforms.
- There are 12 steps between the entrance and the slope.
- The steps have handrails on both sides.
- The steps are medium height.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- There is an easy slope between the sets of steps.
- There are no handrails at this slope.
- Then there are 15+ steps between the slope and the platforms.
- There are handrails on both sides of these steps.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium height.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1, 2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.