- The venue is situated outside the centre of the borough.
- This venue is situated in Newham.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Stratford.
- The nearest underground station is Stratford.
- Monday 10:00 - 01:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 01:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 01:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 01:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 02:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 02:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 01:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading up to the entrance from the path.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- Photos limited as restaurant was extremely busy at time of survey.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks cannot be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 77cm (2ft 6in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Menus are wall only.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is fast food.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
Level Change (Toilets)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located to the right of the counter.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on the right going up.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.