- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Manor Park.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Manor Park.
- The nearest underground station is East Ham.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 248cm x 467cm (8ft 2in x 15ft 4in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located 95m from the public toilets.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 198cm x 2000cm (6ft 6in x 65ft 7in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located directly outside the public toilets.
- Parking for the standard marked bays is subject to pay and display.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 88cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading up to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There are not steps to access this area / service.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is located on the corner of Romford Road and Herbert Road.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The door opens by sliding.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 89cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 178cm x 180cm (5ft 10in x 5ft 11in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 118cm (3ft 10in).
- There is no dropdown rail for the toilet.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is sensor.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the right.
- There is a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- The shelf is not higher than 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 46cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is poor.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- Once inside the doors will be locked automatically for 15 minutes, there is a push button to then have the doors released.