Show Easy Read
- Related link TFL Accessibility Guides.
- Related link TFL Accessible Buses.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Stratford.
- The nearest mainline station is Stratford.
- The nearest underground station is Stratford - Jubilee and Central lines.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- Some bus services run through the night.
- Please check the station website for details.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Stratford Shopping Centre.
- The car park is located opposite the bus station.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Public Car Parks
- Car park websitehttp://stratfordshopping.co.uk/contact.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Westfield Shopping City with its car parks is also close by.
- The station is staffed.
- There are generally 2 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is not staffed between 22:00 - 06:00.
- There is an office to obtain help (other than the ticket office).
- The office to obtain help (other than the ticket office) is located opposite the Straford rail station.
- There is not a ticket office / travelcentre.
- There are 6 stands / bays.
- Announcements are audio.
- The bus companies operating within this station are TFL.
- There is a taxi rank at the station.
- The taxi rank is located in front of Statford rail station.
- The taxi rank is 100m (109yd 1ft) from the bus station.
- There is not a wheelchair for patrons to borrow.
- The bus station is open to the street.
Counter (Information Desk)
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- TFL buses do not accept cash payments.
- Oyster Cards, contactless payment cards and pre-purchased travel cards are accepted.
- Travel cards are available from the ticket offices or machines inside Stratford rail station.
- Monday 06:00 - 22:10.
- Tuesday 06:00 - 22:10.
- Wednesday 06:00 - 22:10.
- Thursday 06:00 - 22:10.
- Friday 06:00 - 22:10.
- Saturday 07:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 07:00 - 22:00.
Bus Station Stand
- The stands which have level access are all.
- All the bus stands are sheltered.
- Some seating with armrests is available.
- The nearest accessible toilets are beyond the ticket barriers inside Stratford rail station.
- The nearest standard toilets are beyond the ticket barriers in Stratford.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.