- Related link Holiday Inn Stratford.
- Related link Westfield Stratford City.
- The Twenty Twelve restaurant is located on the third floor reception level of the Holiday Inn.
- It is open to non-residents for dinner Monday - Saturday.
- At other times a more limited food menu is available from the bar.
- Please contact the venue for details.
- The venue is located within Westfield Stratford City.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Stratford International/Stratford.
- The nearest underground station is Stratford (Jubilee and Central Lines).
- The nearest DLR station is Stratford International/Stratford.
- Monday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Thursday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Friday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Saturday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- Please see the guide to Westfield Stratford City for details of parking.
- The nearest parking area is Car Park B.
- There is lift access from the car park to the pedestrian area close to the hotel entrance.
- The closest vehicle access at street level is from Westfield Avenue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the junction of Chestnut Plaza and The Street pedestrianised areas.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 180cm (5ft 11in) wide.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located across the foyer from the main entrance.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-3-4-5-6-7.
- The lift is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 106cm (3ft 6in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 140cm x 150cm (4ft 7in x 4ft 11in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within reach for a wheelchair user.
- The lift does have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- The lift is used by all guests to travel to the reception on level 3 and to all bedroom floors.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- The restaurant opens directly from the hotel foyer, beyond the main reception on the third floor (photograph 1).
- There are no doors to enter the restaurant.
- Meals can be taken on the outside terrace in warm weather (photograph 4).
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- The restaurant is located on the third floor of the hotel, beyond the reception area.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 35m (38yd 10in) from the lift.
- The standard height for tables is 70cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is modern European cuisine.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial and tactile signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 55m (60yd 5in) from the third floor lift.
- This accessible toilet is located ahead from the lifts, beyond the bar and restaurant.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
- This is by lift.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a lever twist.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 89cm (2ft 11in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 160cm x 220cm (5ft 3in x 7ft 3in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 87cm (2ft 10in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are sanitary disposal units.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is poor.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the far end of the third floor, past the bar and restaurant.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 55m (60yd 5in) from the lift.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- This is by lift.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the third floor baby care room.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 77cm (2ft 6in).
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
- This is by lift.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.