Show Easy Read
- Related link TFL Accessibilty Guides.
Opening Times (Train Operating Times)
- Monday 06:05 - 00:15.
- Tuesday 06:05 - 00:15.
- Wednesday 06:05 - 00:15.
- Thursday 06:05 - 00:15.
- Friday 06:05 - 00:15.
- Saturday 06:05 - 00:15.
- Sunday 08:40 - 23:55.
- The station is open to the street and is open 24 hours.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Forest Gate.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Forest Gate.
- The nearest underground station is Barking.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 250cm x 480cm (8ft 2in x 15ft 9in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on the opposite side of Woodgrange Road, about 65m south of the station.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 250cm x 480cm (8ft 2in x 15ft 9in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on the opposite side of Woodgrange Road, about 65m south of the station.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The Blue Badge bays are restricted to a maximum of three hours Monday - Saturday 8.00 - 18.30pm.
- The bays are small and are directly off the main road.
- There is no dropped kerb between the bays and the pavement.
- The adjacent standard bays are pay-by-phone and limited to two hours.
- Nearby streets are in a residents' controlled parking zone Monday - Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- There are generally 2 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is an office to obtain help.
- The office to obtain help is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the ticket barriers.
- This office is located at street level, undereath the railway arch.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are London Overground.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are available to access platforms.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Photographs 1 and 2 show the approach to the station from the south and north.
- The entry barriers are located beneath the railway arch.
- Tickets can be purchased from the self service ticket machines to each side of the ticket barriers at street level (photographs 3 and 4).
- The wide barrier is in the centre of the line of barriers.
- Staff are based in the cabin underneath the railway arch after the barriers.
- There is not a counter.
Level Change (Access to Platforms)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located leading from underneath the railway arch after the barriers to the platforms.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.