- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Camberwell.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Denmark Hill.
- The nearest underground station is East Dulwich.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- Monday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 258cm x 540cm (8ft 6in x 17ft 9in).
- The nearest designated bay is 34m (37yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user not at all.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 84cm (2ft 9in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The ramp or slope does not bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played at certain times in various places.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- The surface of the play area is made up of a soft play flooring.
- The surface is uneven in places with some moderate slopes.
- The area is accessed via the play rooms.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located to the left as you enter.
- Unisex toilets are 11m (12yd 1in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Further standard toilets are located in the play rooms.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Baby change facilities are available in the baby room.