- Services / facilities within the building include Peddle boats available for hire. There is no hoist.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Dulwich.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is West Dulwich.
- The nearest underground station is Clapham South.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 230cm x 690cm (7ft 7in x 22ft 8in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on the park road.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The designated bays can only be accessed by key card issued to blue badge holders only from the Francis Peek Centre.
- Please contact the venue for details.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 280cm (9ft 2in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading down to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ground on the slope is uneven.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Boat House and Boarding Area)
- The surface is made up of tarmaced shingle.
- This area slopes down towards the lake.
- The boathouse has a moderate slope at the drawbridge.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- Accessible toilets are located at the Francis Peak Centre appromimately 250m away.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Standard toilets are located at the Francis Peak Centre appromimately 250m away.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.