- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Angel Road.
- The nearest underground station is Walthamstow Central.
- The playground is open each day from 9am till thirty minutes before sundown.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Arnett Square.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are no individual marked parking bays.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in Arnett Square.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There are four identical entrances around the park.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac and concrete surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are two sections to the playground; under 7's and under 12's.
- The under 7's play area is accessible via a single, light gate, that opens towards you and is 80cm wide.
- Both play areas have soft rubber matting under and around the equipment.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.