Show Easy Read
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Lea Bridge.
- The nearest underground station is Leyton.
- Except where otherwise stated, Waltham Forest parks are open each day all year round.
- The aim is to open locked parks by 09.00 each morning and then close them at dusk.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Bridge Road.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in Bridge Road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) both ways.
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac and concrete surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is bench seating within the playground.
- The benches are at a height of 40cm with no armrests.
- The play area has soft play matting around and under the play equipment.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.