- Opening times do vary depending on timetabling.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Chingford.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Chingford.
- The nearest underground station is Walthamstow Central.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the south side of the church, off King's Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 136cm (4ft 6in).
- There is a squeeze through gateway at the entrance with a width of 88cm.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played during services.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is no signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 9m (29ft 6in) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located to the left after you enter.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 212cm x 163cm (6ft 11in x 5ft 4in).
- Floor manoeuvring space is clear in the accessible toilet.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 94cm (3ft 1in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is not a functional emergency alarm available.
- It is out of reach (higher than 10cm (0ft 4in) from floor).
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There are mirrors in the accessible toilet.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.