- Except where otherwise stated, Waltham Forest parks are open each day all year round.
- The aim is to open locked parks by 9am each morning and they close at dusk.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Leyton.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Leyton Midland Road.
- The nearest underground station is Leyton.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is on-street pay and display parking in Lyttleton Road.
Outside Access (Accessible Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the corner of High Road and Buckingham Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open both ways.
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 270cm (8ft 10in) wide.
- The venue has 5 entrances with almost identical double, permenantly held open gates.
- The 5 entrances have slopes inside the entrances that vary from easy to moderate.
- The entrances are located:
- On Oliver Road
- On Buckingham Road facing Brisbane Road
- On Lyttleton Road facing York Road
- On the corner of High Road and Buckingham Road
- On the corner of High Road and Lyttleton Road.
Level Change (Accessible Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located inside the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There are various easy slopes throughout the venue.
- There is an accessible toilet available in the park building.
- There are toilets available in the park building.