- Services / facilities within the grounds include play areas, picnic areas.
- Except where otherwise stated, Waltham Forest parks are open each day all year round.
- The aim is to open locked parks by 09:00 each morning and close them at dusk.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Walthamstow.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Walthamstow Central.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- On street parking is available.
Access Point (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located on Cheshire Close.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- There is an open gap for access.
- The width of the gap is 82cm.
- The above mentioned squeeze gap is the first access point (see photographs 1 and 2). Proceed along the path that leads to the second squeeze gap that is uneven and has an opening width of 90cm.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth and tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
Children's Play Area
- There is a children's play area located next to the main access point of the park.
- There are no entry gates as the play area is open.
- There are various children's play apparatus within the area, some of which has soft, cushioned flooring.
- There is some fixed bench seating available within the area.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.