- Services / facilities within the grounds include a pirate ship, Under 7's play area, 8+ play area, snake swing, outdoor gym, an active zone including a basketball court, football pitch and woodlands.
- Related link KukooLaLa Cafe.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Lea Bridge.
- The nearest underground station is Leyton.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at Marsh Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 4 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210cm (6ft 11in).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are no marked Blue Badge Bays.
Outside Access (Marsh Road Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off of Marsh Road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The width of the entrance here is 290cm.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are various play areas for all ages.
- There are plenty of benches and picnic tables around the play areas to sit and relax.
Under 10's Play Area
- There are two entrance gates either side of the play area.
- The gates open towards you, are single, light and 90cm wide.
- There are several benches throughout this play area.
- The Showground provides lots of space for picnics, walking your dog and for informal games.
- There are various events held here throughout the year including the annual Midsummer Festival.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.