- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Leytonstone.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Leytonstone.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is a ticket machine located in the access tunnel leading to the platform 2 steps.
Level Change (Platform 1 and 2)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading up to each platform.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is an office to obtain help.
- The office to obtain help is 4m (13ft 1in) from the access tunnel entrance.
- The station is not staffed between 00:00 and 06:15.
- This office is located in the access tunnel between the platforms at ground level.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are London Overground.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1 and 2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Customer service staff are available from start until end of service, 7 days a week.