- Except where otherwise stated, Waltham Forest parks are open each day all year round.
- The aim is to open locked parks by 9am each morning and they close at dusk.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Chingford.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Chingford.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Park Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Mansfield Hill.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 180cm (5ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Park Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There are steep slopes located throughout the park pathway.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.