Show Easy Read
- Hackney Council are currently embarking on a restoration project of the Park.
- The main building will be shut and temporary toilets will be in place on the bowling green by the pavilion (where the cafe has been relocated to during works).
- Services / facilities within the grounds include tennis courts, rugby pitches and team changing rooms, allotments and a children's play area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Stamford Hill.
- The nearest underground station is Seven Sisters.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, tarmac, concrete, gravel and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are several information boards throughout the park.
- At either end of the woodland area there is a set of medium depth steps on the pathway, there are no handrails at the steps.
Spring Lane - Walk Way and Bike Trail
- The entrance at Spring Hill Road and Springfield Road are both 330cm wide.
- There are several entrances and exits along the trail leading into the park and along the River Lea.
Accessible Toilet (Main Entrance- Springfield Road)
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Standard Toilet(s) (Main Entrance- Springfield Road)
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are approximately 30m (32yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.