- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Upper Walthamstow.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Walthamstow Central.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is a horizontal strip of parking in Wood Street.
- This operates on a voucher system which can be purchased from the local shops.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in Upper Walthamstow Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- The desk is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance .
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
Opening Times (Ticket Office)
- Monday 06:00 - 17:40..
- Tuesday 06:00 - 17:40..
- Wednesday 06:00 - 17:40..
- Thursday 06:00 - 17:40..
- Friday 06:00 - 17:40..
- Saturday 06:00 - 17:40..
- Sunday 08:00 - 15:40..
- There is not level access to the service.
- Lighting levels are varied.
Level Change (Platforms 1 and 2)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading up to the platforms.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 18:00 - 06:00.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located in the foyer.
- The ticket office is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are National Express East Anglia.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.