Show Easy Read
- Access to the Fairbairn Room is via an external entrance at the rear of the Plowden Building.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in London.
- The nearest mainline station is Marylebone.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Baker Street.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 480cm x 490cm (15ft 9in x 16ft 1in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is 1 designated parking bay located outside the rear entrance to the Plowden Building.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 99cm (3ft 3in) wide.
- A swipe card is required to access this building.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a portable loop.
- Lighting levels are adjustable.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest accessible toilet is located in the Plowden Building.
- The nearest standard toilets are located in The Plowden Building and can be accessed via the rear door inside the room.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.