- The Park Restaurant Suite 1 and 2 is located on the ground floor of B Wing.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in London.
- The nearest mainline station is Marylebone.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Baker Street.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 480cm x 490cm (15ft 9in x 16ft 1in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is 1 designated parking bay located outside the rear entrance to the Plowden Building.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The width of the door opening is 88cm (2ft 11in).
- A swipe card is required to access this building.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located between The Plowden and Ratcliffe Building.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 160cm (5ft 3in).
Outside Access (Restaurant Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 88cm (2ft 11in) wide.
- There are 2 separate entrances into each suite of the restaurant.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- At the time of the survey there was a speaker's area in the restaurant. This was accessed by two deep steps and can be seen in photographs 3 and 4.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the Restaurant Entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 76cm (2ft 6in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 108cm (3ft 7in).
- The standard height for tables is 108cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- The nearest accessible toilet is located on the first floor of B Wing.
- The nearest standard toilets are located on the ground floor of B Wing.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.