Show Easy Read
- This route is a total of 120m.
- Related link Lionel Robbins Building.
- Related link Old Building.
Head Through Houghton Street 50m Towards Centre Building
- As you face the Old Building, turn right and continue 50m down Houghton Street toward the Centre Building Courtyard. The path surface is block paving and is flat all the way with occasional manhole covers.
Continue Through Centre Building Courtyard
- Continue through the Centre Building courtyard around the temporary construction barrier, through the tree bed structures heading left toward the ramp leading to the John Watkins Plaza.
Slope to John Watkins Plaza then to Lionel Robbins Building
- Before John Watkins Plaza there is a long upward steep slope with handrails on either side for approximately 15m.
- To access the slope there are bollards with a width of 145cm
- When you get to the top of the slope, the Lionel Robbins Building is directly ahead of you.