- Related link Clement House.
- Related link Old Building.
- This route describes how to get from Clement House to the Old Building.
- There is a continuous, easy slope upwards along the route.
- For details of Clement House and Old Building, please see their separate building guides.
From Clement House, turn right onto Aldwych
- The pavement in this area is wide, with an easy upward slope.
- Continue up Aldwych, passing the post office and post box.
After 50m, pass a bus stop
- This is bus stop K.
- Buses arrive here from Euston and Tottenham Court Road.
- Buses depart to the south, heading to The Strand and Waterloo.
Continue along Aldwych for 50m
- After passing the bus stop, continue on Aldwych to the intersection with Houghton Street.
At the Houghton Street junction, cross over and turn right
- There is tactile paving at the crossing.
- The road surface is level with the pavement.
Walk up Houghton Street for 50m
- Natwest is on the left.
- There is a long, easy slope upwards.
- Old Building is directly ahead.
- There is a cycle stand on the right.
At Old Building, the ramp to enter the building is to the right
- The steps and ramp are directly ahead.