Key Access Review - London South Bank
- To view the Accessibility Guide for Gabriel's Wharf please click here (new tab).
- There are on street Blue Badge bays available.
- There is stepped access to the venue.
- There is/are 1 shallow (2cm - 10cm) step(s), with no handrails.
- The door(s) is/are double, manual (towards you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There are no documents available in large print.
- There are no documents available in Braille.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is not a home service available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.