- Related link Luton Interchange Bus Station.
- Related link Clifton Road - Busway Stop.
- Related link Stanton Road - Busway Stop.
- The nearest bus station and nearest railway station will vary depending on the location of the bus.
- The parking facillites will vary depending on the bus stops for departure and arrvial.
Outside Access (Bus Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the bus.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in) wide.
- The bus can be lowered to overcome any gaps between the bus and the pavement and there is also a ramp that can be used if needed.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a dedicated area on the bus for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.