Show Easy Read
- Services/facilities within the venue include Short Stay parking, Premium Parking, Arrivals Pick Ups.
- For the Terminal 2 Departures Check-In DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
- For the Terminal 2 Arrivals Hall DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
- For the Terminal 2 - Drop Off DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
Meet & Greet Parking Service
- Manchester Airport offers passengers a Meet & Greet parking service.
- This service needs to be pre-booked either by telephone or internet and you will be given a reference number.
- On arrival at the airport you will need to drive up to the barriers at the entrance to the Meet & Greet parking area and quote your reference number by using the intercom.
- You will then be directed to park in a numbered lane.
- After removing the luggage from the car, you will need to go to the Meet & Greet Desk within the Terminal 2 Check in Building, where you leave your car keys with staff, who will check your departure and arrival time with you.
- When arriving back at the airport, you will need to go to the Meet & Greet Building where you can pick up your car keys and you will be told where your car is parked.
- There are sets of automatic doors leading to the Check in Building.
- The route to the building crosses the access road for the Terminal 2 Drop Off, there pedestrian crossing points next to each entrance.
- Any passengers who are either wheelchair users or have a mobility impairment will have their car parked in one of the Blue Badge parking bays.
Counter (Terminal 2 Meet and Greet)
- The counter is located to the left after you enter.
- Clear signage for the counter is visible from the entrance.
- There is step-free access to the counter.
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the counter.
- There are no windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors behind the counter which could adversely affect the ability of someone to lip read.
- The counter is not placed in front of a background which is patterned.
- The lighting levels at the counter are moderate to good.
- The height of the counter is high (110cm+).
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- There is a lowered section of the counter.
- The height of the lowered section at the counter is 78cm.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the lowered section of the counter.
- There is a clear knee recess beneath the low/lowered section of the counter.
- The counter is staffed.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the counter.
- The type of flooring in this area is tiles.
- There is not a waiting area close to the counter.
- There are two self-service kiosk machines.
- There is a self-service key drop area.
- The height of the key drop slots varies between 90cm and 120cm.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located Terminal 2 Departures Check-In.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located Terminal 2 Departures Check-In.