Show Easy Read
Getting to the Etihad Stadium
Car Parking and Drop Off
- The Memorial Garden is a place for fans and their families to take time to reflect and remember a loved one.
- This quiet and peaceful garden is located to the right of The Colin Bell Stand and is accessible to all (free of charge).
- Families are welcome to hold their own personal services.
- The club can also arrange for the Club Chaplain to attend and hold a short private service (subject to availability).
- If you would like to scatter ashes, there are designated flowerbeds on the left and right hand side of the garden.
- Floral tributes can also be displayed in this area of the Memorial Garden.
- A Remembrance Book is located in The Colin Bell Stand reception which visitors are welcome to sign with their messages of condolence.
Access Point - Memorial Garden
- The access point to the Memorial Garden is located to the right of Accessible Entrance S, at the front of The Colin Bell Stand.
- There are no gates/doors leading into the Manchester City Memorial Garden.
- The width of the access point is 230cm.
- There is a small lip of 1cm at this access point.
- There is step-free access throughout the Memorial Garden.
- The surface of the Memorial Garden is tarmac with a block paving edge.
- Bench seating is provided within the Memorial Garden.
- The height of the bench seating is 46cm.
- A bench seat with a backrest is available.