- The telephone number for disabled visitors is 0161 868 8009.
- The email address for disabled visitors is [email protected].
- To view the web page for disabled visitors click here (opens in new tab).
- Ticket Sales View
- The telephone number for hospitality enquiries is 0161 820 7870.
- The email address for hospitality enquiries is [email protected].
- To view the web page for hospitality click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for parking enquiries is 0161 868 8009.
- The email address for parking enquiries is [email protected].
- To view the web page for parking enquiries click here (opens in new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Club staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Stewards receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Hospitality staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Food and drink concession staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Car parking attendants do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- British Sign Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; Braille on request and large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the stadium/near by.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs.
- From the North
Leave the M60 at Junction 12 M602 (Salford/Manchester). At the end of the M602 (Junction 3) follow signs for Salford Quays & Trafford Park. At the roundabout turn right onto Trafford Road (A5063). At the bridge over the Manchester Ship Canal, keep in the right hand lane, turn right and follow the road round to Trafford Wharf Road, then left at the traffic lights, passing the Premier Inn. Continue through the lights to reach the stadium.
From the South
Leave the M6 at Junction 19 and take the A556 in the direction of Manchester Airport. Continue onto the M56 to Manchester, passing the Airport, and follow the signs to the M60 (North & West). Leave the M60 at Junction 7 (A56 Chester Road) and follow the signs for Manchester United. Please note, Sir Matt Busby Way is closed from Chester Road on Matchday.
- There are multiple car parks around the stadium.
Car parks E1, E2 and N1 have designated Blue Badge parking bays available.
Some car parks are only used on matchdays, please contact the club for more information.
- From the North
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the stadium.
- The nearest bus stops to the stadium are located on Wharfside Way and Chester Road.
- The nearest Railway Station is Manchester United Football Ground Station.
- Although Manchester United Football Ground Station is the nearest train station, it is not the most accessible. Other stations near to the stadium include; Deansgate, Manchester Oxford Road and Manchester Piccadilly.
The Metrolink service operates a frequent service from the City Centre (including Victoria & Piccadilly Stations) to Old Trafford station which is situated within a five minute walk of the football ground.
North Western Trains operate a matchday only service from City Centre Stations direct to Old Trafford Stadium where the station is located alongside the Sir Bobby Charlton Stand.
Old Trafford Metrolink station is accessible for wheelchair users, however Old Trafford Train Station is not.
- For more information on National Rail Enquiries please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Metro station is Old Trafford.
- Old Trafford Metrolink is located on Brian Statham Way, next to told Old Trafford Cricket Ground.
Related Access Guides
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Car Parking and Drop Off link (new tab) - click here.
- Outer Concourse link (new tab) - click here.