Show Easy Read
- The racecourse is located on the edge of Market Rasen. There is a clear signage on the roads leading to the racecourse.
- There are 3 main raceday car parks for the County, Tattersalls and the Lawn enclosures. There are also 2 park and picnic car parks.
- For more information on driving to the racecourse please click here (opens new tab).
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- Buses run from both Lincoln and Grimsby however do not stop directly at the Racecourse. The route numbers can vary depending on when you are visiting the racecourse. Please double check this ahead of your trip.
- For more information on Stagecoach Buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Market Rasen.
- Market Rasen has its own railway station which is approximately 1 mile from the racecourse. There are taxis available at the station.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- For the racecourse map please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
Level Change (Bubbles and Bangers)
Ramp / Slope
- There is a ramp/slope located to the right of the bar.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is a/are step(s) located in front of the bar.
- There is/are 3 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 15cm.
- The going of the step(s) is/are between the recommended 30cm and 45cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
Eating and Drinking (Bubbles and Bangers)
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar is located next to the Tattersalls trackside.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food and/or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food and/or drinks can be brought to the table.
- The height of the service counter is high (110cm+).
- There is not a lowered section of the counter.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is step-free access within the bar.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- The type of flooring in this area is wood.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests on both sides.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m from the till/counter.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm.
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 110cm.
- The standard height for tables is 80cm.
- Plastic/takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic/takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- There are wall menus available.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located at the rear of the Betting Shop.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located at the rear of the Betting Shop.
Related Access Guides
- To view other DisabledGo access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Getting around Market Rasen Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.
- Betting Counters around the Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.