Show Easy Read
- The racecourse is located on the edge of Market Rasen. There is a clear signage on the roads leading to the racecourse.
- There are 3 main raceday car parks for the County, Tattersalls and the Lawn enclosures. There are also 2 park and picnic car parks.
- For more information on driving to the racecourse please click here (opens new tab).
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- Buses run from both Lincoln and Grimsby however do not stop directly at the Racecourse. The route numbers can vary depending on when you are visiting the racecourse. Please double check this ahead of your trip.
- For more information on Stagecoach Buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Market Rasen.
- Market Rasen has its own railway station which is approximately 1 mile from the racecourse. There are taxis available at the station.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- For the racecourse map please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
Parking (Conference and Events)
- The venue does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located on the Tattersalls Trackside area.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a/are not Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- Parking is free for visitors of the venue.
Conference and Events
- From private parties and weddings to team building days and large outdoor events, your event will have a stunning and unique backdrop, thus ensuring a memorable day.
- It goes without saying you’ll enjoy the support and planning of a first class events team, with an event manager to take care of all of your arrangements. An outstanding events team, flexible approach and top quality catering, plus lots of onsite parking and free Wi-Fi back up first class facilities across the site.
- Whatever the event it can be tailored to suit your needs:
- A range of audio and visual equipment is available for hire.
- A choice of rooms benefiting from ample natural lighting.
- Break out rooms available.
- Disabled facilities.
- Ample free parking.
- Easy access by rail, road or helicopter.
- Superb catering encompassing special dietary requirements.
- Flip charts and a screen available free of charge.
- Digital projectors available for hire.
- Wi-fi is available (in selected rooms).
Related Access Guides (Conference and Events Venues)
- To view other DisabledGo access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- AP's Bar link (new tab) - click here.
- Brocklesby Suite link (new tab) - click here.
- County Hospitality link (new tab) - click here.
- County Bar and Buffet link (new tab) - click here.
- Limber Hill Bar link (new tab) - click here.
- Owners and Trainers Bar link (new tab) - click here.
- Red Rum Bar and Kitchen link (new tab) - click here.
- Blankney Box link (new tab) - click here.
- Tote Exacta Bar link (new tab) - click here.
- Victor Lucas Bar link (new tab) - click here.