- The racecourse is located on the edge of Market Rasen. There is a clear signage on the roads leading to the racecourse.
- There are 3 main raceday car parks for the County, Tattersalls and the Lawn enclosures. There are also 2 park and picnic car parks.
- For more information on driving to the racecourse please click here (opens new tab).
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- Buses run from both Lincoln and Grimsby however do not stop directly at the Racecourse. The route numbers can vary depending on when you are visiting the racecourse. Please double check this ahead of your trip.
- For more information on Stagecoach Buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Market Rasen.
- Market Rasen has its own railway station which is approximately 1 mile from the racecourse. There are taxis available at the station.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- For the racecourse map please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
- The Parade Ring is located at the front of the trackside area of the County, Tattersall and Lawn enclosures.
- There is step free access to the Parade Ring.
- The surface around the parade ring varies between tarmac and grass.
- There is step free access around the Parade Ring.
- There are benches and seating available in the County and Tattersall enclosure part of the parade ring.
- In the County Trackside area there area 1 to 5 steps from the back to front of the viewing area.
- In the Tattersall Trackside area there is level access to some of the viewing area or there are 1 to 3 steps from the back to front of the viewing area.
- In the Lawn Trackside area there is step free access to the viewing area.
Designated Seating Area(s) (Tattersalls Trackside and Parade Ring Viewing Platform)
- The name of the designated seating area is Tattersalls Trackside and Parade Ring.
- There is ramped/sloped access to the designated seating area.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- The designated seating area(s) is/are clearly signed.
- The view from the seating area is good.
- The number of spaces for wheelchair users varies (dependent on match/event).
- There is sufficient space for an assistance dog to rest.
- There is a dedicated steward to provide assistance.
- There is an accessible toilet close to the seating area.
- The viewing platform has a good view of both the racecourse and the parade ring.
Related Access Guides
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Getting around Market Rasen Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.
- Betting Counters around the Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.