Show Easy Read
- Marks and Spencer store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located on a main shopping street.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The nearest train station is East Didsbury.
- The nearest tram station is Didsbury Village.
- The store does not have its own car park.
- Clearly signed and/or marked on street Blue Badge parking bays are available (within approximately 50m of the store).
- The on street Blue Badge parking bay(s) is/are located on Wilmslow Road.
- There is step free access on the approach to the store.
- The surface of the approach is stone/concrete tiles.
- This information is for the entrance located on Wilmslow Road.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 0.9cm - 3cm.
- The main door(s) open(s) both ways (push and pull).
- The door(s) is/are double.
- The width of the door opening is 190cm (6ft 3in).
- There is step free access throughout the store.
- The store does not play background music.
- There is a/are fixed hearing assistance system(s) in the store.
- The hearing assistance system(s) is/are located at the Food Hall payment till(s).
- There is not a cash machine in the store.
- Trolleys designed for the use of wheelchair users are available.
Order and Collect
- There is an Order and Collect service in the store.
- Customers can obtain online Order and Collect items from any till/counter within the store.
- The Food Hall is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Food Hall.
- The majority of aisles have a clear width of 100cm+ and are clear of obstructions.
- There is step free access throughout the Food Hall aisle(s).
- There is not a food information counter.
- There is a/are high activity till(s) in the Food Hall.
- The height of the high activity till(s) is/are 89cm.
- The height of the lowered section of the high activity till(s) is 69cm.
- There is not an accessible toilet in the store.
- There are no standard toilets in the store.
- Staff undertake regular internal awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- There is a member of staff available to provide assistance.
- There is not a home delivery service available from the store.
Sunflower Lanyard Scheme
- This store is part of the Sunflower Lanyard Scheme.
- The Sunflower Lanyard Scheme helps people with hidden disabilities which aren’t always obvious – such as autism, dementia and visual or hearing impairments.
- For more information on this scheme please click here.