Show Easy Read
- Marks and Spencer store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located within Fenchurch Street Station.
- The details within this access guide relate to the Marks and Spencer store and not the train station.
- Fenchurch Street Station link (new tab) - click here.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The nearest underground tube station/Metro station is Tower Hill.
- The nearest DLR station is Tower Gateway.
- The store does not have its own car park.
- There are no parking facilities available at the store.
- The store is located on the platform level, which is at first floor level from the station entrance. The station entrance has level access with doors held open. There is level access by lift from the entrance level to platform level.
- There is step free access on the approach to the store.
- The surface of the approach is tiled.
- There is a/are fixed bollard(s) on the approach to the store.
- This information is for the entrance located on the upper concourse.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 290cm (9ft 6in).
- There are fixed barriers/security barriers at this entrance.
- The minimum width between the fixed barriers/security barriers is 100cm.
- There is step free access throughout the store.
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- The store does not play background music.
- There are no hearing assistance system(s) in the store.
- There is not a cash machine in the store.
- Trolleys designed for the use of wheelchair users are not available.
Order and Collect
- There is not an Order and Collect service in the store.
- The Food Hall is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Food Hall.
- The majority of aisles have a clear width of 100cm+ and are clear of obstructions.
- There is step free access throughout the Food Hall aisle(s).
- There is not a food information counter.
- There is a/are high activity till(s) in the Food Hall.
- The height of the high activity till(s) is/are 93cm.
- Hot takeaway drinks are served at the till point.
- There is not an accessible toilet in the store.
- There are no standard toilets in the store.
- There is an accessible toilet available within the train station.
- Standard toilets are available within the train station.
- Baby changing facilities are available within the train station.
- Staff undertake regular internal awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- There is a member of staff available to provide assistance.
- There is not a home delivery service available from the store.