- Marks and Spencer store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located on a main shopping street.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The nearest train station is Hazel Grove.
- The store has its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- Information is not provided at the entrance to the car park, to make it clear whether or not free parking is available to Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located at the front of the store.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- Designated parking bays are clearly marked/signposted.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 500cm x 480cm (16ft 5in x 15ft 9in).
- The nearest designated bay is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 16m (17yd 1ft) from the entrance.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb from the car park to the store.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- Customers do not have to cross a road between the car park and the store.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is step free access on the approach to the store.
- There is a slight slope on the approach to the store.
- The surface of the approach is concrete tiles, which is uneven in places.
- This information is for the entrance located off Commercial Road.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 0.9cm - 3cm.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double.
- The width of the door opening is 145cm (4ft 9in).
- There is step free access throughout the store.
- The store does not play background music.
- There is a/are fixed hearing assistance system(s) in the store.
- The hearing assistance system(s) is/are located at the food information counter.
- There is not a cash machine in the store.
- There is a/are wheelchair(s) available to borrow.
- Trolleys designed for the use of wheelchair users are available.
Click and Collect
- There is an Order and Collect service in the store.
- Customers can obtain online Order and Collect items from the food information counter.
- The Food Hall is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Food Hall.
- The majority of aisles have a clear width of 100cm+ and are clear of obstructions.
- There is step free access throughout the Food Hall aisle(s).
- There is a food information counter.
- There is step free access to the food information counter.
- There is a clear accessible route to the food information counter.
- The height of the food information counter is 95cm.
- There is a hearing assistance system at the counter.
- There is a/are checkout(s) and high activity till(s) in the Food Hall.
- The height of the checkout(s) is/are 95cm.
- The height of the high activity till(s) is/are 89cm.
- The height of the lowered section of the high activity till(s) is 69cm.
- There is not an accessible toilet in the store.
- There are no standard toilets in the store.
- Staff undertake regular internal awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- There is a member of staff available to provide assistance.
- There is not a home delivery service available from the store.
Sunflower Lanyard Scheme
- This store is part of the Sunflower Lanyard Scheme.
- The Sunflower Lanyard Scheme helps people with hidden disabilities which aren’t always obvious – such as autism, dementia and visual or hearing impairments.