- Marks and Spencer store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located within The Square.
- The details within this access guide relate to the Marks and Spencer store and not the retail park.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The nearest train station is Earley.
- The store does not have its own car park.
- The store shares a car park/parking facilities.
- Clearly marked/signposted designated Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- There is step free access on the approach to the store.
- The surface of the approach is stone/concrete tiles.
- There is a/are fixed bollard(s) on the approach to the store.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double.
- The width of the door opening is 180cm (5ft 11in).
- There is step free access throughout the store.
- The store does not play background music.
- There is a/are fixed hearing assistance system(s) in the store.
- The hearing assistance system(s) is/are located at the food information counter.
- There is not a cash machine in the store.
- Trolleys designed for the use of wheelchair users are available.
Click and Collect
- There is an Order and Collect service in the store.
- Customers can obtain online Order and Collect items from the food information counter.
Additional Department Products
- The store sells a limited amount of products relating to the following department(s); Lingerie, Babywear/Kidswear and Home.
- The Food Hall is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Food Hall.
- The majority of aisles have a clear width of 100cm+ and are clear of obstructions.
- There is step free access throughout the Food Hall aisle(s).
- There is a food information counter.
- There is step free access to the food information counter.
- There is a clear accessible route to the food information counter.
- The height of the food information counter is 88cm.
- There is a hearing assistance system at the counter.
- There is a/are checkout(s) and high activity till(s) in the Food Hall.
- The height of the checkout(s) is/are 90cm.
- The height of the high activity till(s) is/are 95cm.
- The height of the lowered section of the high activity till(s) is 85cm.
- There is not an accessible toilet in the store.
- There are no standard toilets in the store.
- Staff undertake regular internal awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- There is a member of staff available to provide assistance.
- There is not a home delivery service available from the store.
Sunflower Lanyard Scheme
- This store is part of the Sunflower Lanyard Scheme.
- The Sunflower Lanyard Scheme helps people with hidden disabilities which aren’t always obvious – such as autism, dementia and visual or hearing impairments.