Show Easy Read
- Marks and Spencer store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located on a main shopping street.
- The store is located within Lowry Outlet.
- The details within this access guide relate to the Marks and Spencer store and not the shopping centre.
- Lowry Outlet link (new tab) - click here.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is not a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The nearest train station is Salford Crescent or Deansgate.
- The nearest tram station is MediaCityUK.
- The store does not have its own car park.
- The store shares a car park/parking facilities.
- Clearly marked/signposted designated Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- Access into Lowry Outlet is step-free via lift from the car park.
- There is step free access on the approach to the store.
- The surface of the approach is tiled.
- This information is for the entrance located in Lowry Outlet.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double.
- The width of the door opening is 186cm (6ft 1in).
- There is step free access throughout the store.
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- The store does not play background music.
- There are no hearing assistance system(s) in the store.
- There is not a cash machine in the store.
- Trolleys designed for the use of wheelchair users are not available.
Order and Collect
- There is not an Order and Collect service in the store.
- The Home department is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Home department.
- The majority of aisles have a clear width of 100cm+ and are clear of obstructions.
- There is step free access throughout the Home department aisle(s).
- There is step free access to the Home department till(s)/counter(s).
- There is a clear accessible route to the Home department till(s)/counter(s).
- The nearest Home department till(s)/counter(s) is/are approximately 18m from the entrance.
- The height of the Home department till(s)/counter(s) is/are 95cm.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the till(s)/counter(s).
- There are not windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors behind the till(s)/counter(s) which could adversely affect the ability of someone to lip read.
- The till(s)/counter(s) is/are not placed in front of a background which is patterned.
- There is not an accessible toilet in the store.
- There are no standard toilets in the store.
- There is an accessible toilet available within the shopping centre.
- Standard toilets are available within the shopping centre.
- Baby changing facilities are available within the shopping centre.
- Staff undertake regular internal awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- There is a member of staff available to provide assistance.
- There is not a home delivery service available from the store.
Sunflower Lanyard Scheme
- This store is part of the Sunflower Lanyard Scheme.
- The Sunflower Lanyard Scheme helps people with hidden disabilities which aren’t always obvious – such as autism, dementia and visual or hearing impairments.
- For more information on this scheme please click here.