- The information in this section was taken in November 2020.
- To help keep all customers and colleagues well, stores have additional social distancing measures in place such as signage and floor markings.
- M&S hosts will welcome you on arrival and will carefully count the number of customers in-store using a market-leading app to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Colleagues across stores have been provided with additional hygiene measures – from hand sanitisers to Perspex screen at till points – and extra cleaning is taking place to keep up the excellent standards for you and the teams.
- Toilets are available.
- A new Book & Shop tool enables Sparks Customers to book a shopping slot in advance to keep queues to a minimum and maintain a safe shopping environment for all customers.
- Opening times may be subject to change due to Covid-19 restrictions. Latest opening time for stores can be found here.
- Marks and Spencer store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located on a main shopping street.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The nearest train station is St Annes-on-the-Sea.
- The store does not have its own car park.
- Clearly signed and/or marked on street Blue Badge parking bays are available (within approximately 50m of the store).
- The on street Blue Badge parking bay(s) is/are located on Clifton Drive South.
- There is a parade of shops with dedicated standard parking available within approximately 50m of the store.
- The public parking facilities are located on Clifton Drive South.
- There is step free access on the approach to the store.
- There is a slight slope on the approach to the store.
- The surface of the approach is stone/concrete tiles.
- This information is for the entrance located on Clifton Drive South.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 0.9cm - 3cm.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double.
- The width of the door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in).
- There is step free access throughout the store.
- The store does not play background music.
- There is a/are fixed hearing assistance system(s) in the store.
- The hearing assistance system(s) is/are located at the food information counter.
- There is not a cash machine in the store.
- There is a/are wheelchair(s) available to borrow.
- Trolleys designed for the use of wheelchair users are available.
Click and Collect
- There is an Order and Collect service in the store.
- Customers can obtain online Order and Collect items from the food information counter.
- The Food Hall is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Food Hall.
- The majority of aisles have a clear width of 100cm+ and are clear of obstructions.
- There is step free access throughout the Food Hall aisle(s).
- There is a food information counter.
- There is step free access to the food information counter.
- There is a clear accessible route to the food information counter.
- The height of the food information counter is 95cm.
- There is a hearing assistance system at the counter.
- There is a/are checkout(s), high activity till(s) and self service till(s) (Scott tills) in the Food Hall.
- The height of the checkout(s) is/are 95cm.
- The height of the high activity till(s) is/are 89cm.
- The height of the lowered section of the high activity till(s) is 69cm.
- There is not a self service till with a hearing assistance system.
- Staff can provide assistance with using the self service till(s) (Scott tills).
- There is not an accessible toilet in the store.
- There are no standard toilets in the store.
- Staff undertake regular internal awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- There is not a home delivery service available from the store.
Sunflower Lanyard Scheme
- This store is part of the Sunflower Lanyard Scheme.
- The Sunflower Lanyard Scheme helps people with hidden disabilities which aren’t always obvious – such as autism, dementia and visual or hearing impairments.