- Marks and Spencer store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located within London Waterloo Station.
- The details within this access guide relate to the Marks and Spencer store and not the train station.
- London Waterloo Station link (new tab) - click here.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The nearest underground tube station/Metro station is Waterloo.
- The store does not have its own car park.
- The store shares a car park/parking facilities.
- Clearly marked/signposted designated Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located on Station Approach (for Blue Badge holders only).
- There is step-free access with no doors into the station concourse from Station Approach.
- There is step free access on the approach to the store.
- The surface of the approach is tiled.
- This information is for the entrance located off the station concourse, opposite platform 20.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 205cm (6ft 9in).
- There is step free access throughout the store.
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- The store does not play background music.
- There are no hearing assistance system(s) in the store.
- The hearing assistance system(s) is/are located at the Food Hall payment till(s).
- There is not a cash machine in the store.
- Trolleys designed for the use of wheelchair users are not available.
Order and Collect
- There is an Order and Collect service in the store.
- Customers can obtain online Order and Collect items from a member of staff.
- The Food Hall is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Food Hall.
- The majority of aisles have a clear width of 100cm+ and are clear of obstructions.
- There is step free access throughout the Food Hall aisle(s).
- There is not a food information counter.
- There is a/are high activity till(s) and self service till(s) (Scott tills) in the Food Hall.
- The height of the high activity till(s) is/are 82cm.
- There is a self service till with a hearing assistance system.
- Staff can provide assistance with using the self service till(s) (Scott tills).
- There is not an accessible toilet in the store.
- There are no standard toilets in the store.
- There is an accessible toilet available within the train station.
- Standard toilets are available within the train station.
- Baby changing facilities are available within the train station.
- Staff undertake regular internal awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- There is a member of staff available to provide assistance.
- There is not a home delivery service available from the store.