- The Milton Keynes Dementia Information Service (DIS) accepsnew referrals for both people with dementia and/or their carers.
- They are there to help give support, information and guidance to anyone at any stage of their dementia journey.
- They can support with a range of issues including diagnosis, advance care planning, the assessment process and respite/care homes.
- Please use this link to refer into the service:https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/referralform.
- If you would like more information about the Milton Keynes Dementia Information Service (DIS) or would like us to deliver a presentation to your organisation, please get in touch via the contact details above.
- Alzheimer’s Society is running several other services in the Milton Keynes area, including;
- • A fortnightly activity group. This is currently held on Tuesdays via zoom. Please contact Sue on 07712 692 467 or email [email protected] if you would like some more information on this.
- • Singing for The Brain sessions every Monday via zoom. Please call Sue on 07712 692 467 or Annabel on 07715 039 695 or email [email protected] if you would like more information on this.
- • A carers support group, which gives carers a safe space to talk about their feelings and any issues they wish to raise. This group meets in its new Friday morning slot on Zoom. Please call Sam on 07484 097 048 or email [email protected] for more information.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .