- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bletchley.
- The centre is located within the Bletchley Park museum.
Bletchley Park Access Guides
- Bletchley Park - Main Guide access guide link click here (New Tab)
- Bletchley Park - Block B Exhibition access guide link click here (New Tab)
- Bletchley Park - Hut 4 Cafe access guide link click here (New Tab)
- Bletchley Park - Hut 8 (Brilliant Minds) access guide link click here(New Tab)
- Bletchley Park - The Mansion House access guide link click here(New Tab)
- Bletchley Park - The National Radio Centre access guide link click here (New Tab).
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The centre is open 7 days a week, from 09:30 to 16:00 or 17:00, depending on the winter/summer opening hours of Bletchley Park Museum.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 7 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 350cm x 490cm (11ft x 16ft).
- The nearest designated bay is 25m (27yd 13in) from the the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 40m (43yd 2ft) from the the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single (with an unlocked extension leaf).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The desk/counter is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The desk/counter has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are low to moderate.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Exhibits cannot be audio described.
- Tactile signage for exhibits is not available.
- Braille signage for exhibits is not available.
- Touch tours are available.
- Video tours are not available.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the hearing system.
- A deposit is not required for the hearing system.
- There is not a wheelchair to borrow.
- 8-10 wheelchairs available. Multi media guide available giving detailed descriptions of the history of the park.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest accessible toilet is located within the Bletchley Park museum.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest toilet is located within the Bletchley Park museum.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.