- Related link Artworks MK.
- Related link Artworks MK - South Pavilion.
- Related link Artworks MK - Radcliffe Building.
- General opening hours are 10:00-16:00 Monday to Friday and 10:00-12:00 Saturdays.
- Opening times may vary.
- Please contact the venue for details.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Great Linford.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Wolverton.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The nearest designated bay is 18m (20yd) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 30m (33yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 124cm (4ft 1in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 13 steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is not a landing.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are additional work spaces.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the rear of the venue.
- Unisex toilets are 5m (16ft 5in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located anywhere around venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.