- Related link Stantonbury Campus Leisure Centre.
- Related link Stantonbury Campus Theatre.
- The venues opening times are dependant on the exhibition showing.
- The accessible access to the Gallery is by a platform lift located in the Stantonbury Leisure Centre.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Stantonbury Campus.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Milton Keynes Central.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 9 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 360cm x 480cm (11ft 10in x 15ft 9in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 60m (65yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 84m (91yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Level Change (Car Park to Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading from the car park to the main entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located leading from the car park down to the courtyard.
- There is/are 5 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 170cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G and 1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are additional seating, the standard toilets and Gallery Bar.
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- The gallery is located on the first floor.
- An accessible toilet is available within the theatre.
- Standard toilets are available in the theatre.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.