- The information in this section was taken in August 2021.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- The height of the hand sanitiser is 120cm.
- Hand sanitisers are not available inside the venue.
- Toilets are available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Accessible Toilet (Level change)
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the Cofferidge Close Car Park.
- This accessible toilet is located on Silver Street.
- There is not level access to this accessible toilet.
- Level change
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from the town Council.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 107cm (3ft 6in).
- The door may be difficult to open.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 255cm x 190cm (8ft 4in x 6ft 3in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is sensor.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
- There are coat hooks in the toilet at 115cm and 165cm from the floor.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the hand dryer is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the toilet roll holder is 105cm (3ft 5in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 110cm (3ft 7in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the Accessible Toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 98cm (3ft 3in).
- The automated facilities are accessed either by using a 20p coin or by RADAR key.
Level Change (Slope)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on the left going up.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 110cm (3ft 7in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the right of the Accessible Toilet.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels in the shared toilets are moderate to good.