COVID-19 Information (New College Lanarkshire)
- The Food Court is located on the ground floor of the building, to the right of reception.
- Monday 08:30 - 14:30.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 14:30.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 14:30.
- Thursday 08:30 - 14:30.
- Friday 08:30 - 14:30.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The food court is closed between 12.00 and 12.30 every day.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the campus.
- This venue is situated in the main Motherwell Campus on the ground floor.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest National Rail station is Shieldmuir.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located to the rear of the main Motherwell Campus building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 10+ designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 315cm x 475cm (10ft 4in x 15ft 7in).
- The nearest designated bay is 25m (27yd 1ft) from the the Motherwell Campus entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 96m (104yd 2ft) from the the Motherwell Campus entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located outside of the Nursery.
- There is not a dropped kerb from the drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically.
Second set of doors
- The automatic doors are push pad activated.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 94cm (3ft 1in) wide.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 172cm (5ft 8in) wide.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- Revolving doors are also available.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 45m (49yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 115cm (3ft 9in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- The nearest adapted toilet is located on the ground floor of the main building.
- The nearest standard toilet is located on the ground floor of the main building.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.
- Documents can be requested in an audio format.
- Documents can be requested in an electronic format.