- Related link The Gate.
- Monday 15:00 - 00:00.
- Tuesday 15:00 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 15:00 - 00:00.
- Thursday 15:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 02:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 02:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 00:00.
- For information on parking please refer to The Gate access guide.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 168cm (5ft 6in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does not serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are not welcomed in the bar area.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 16m (17yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located to the left as you enter.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 88cm (2ft 11in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 210cm (4ft 11in x 6ft 11in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are sanitary disposal units.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the right.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is poor.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 105cm (3ft 5in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located on the first floor, at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the stairs.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located at the rear of the venue.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.