COVID-19 Information (NHS Property Services)
- Off the A41/Chester road towards Sutton Way, then left onto Old Chester road, then right onto Mill Lane. The property is located within a residential area.
- There is limited parking outside the property.
- The nearest bus stop is on Heswall road approximately 0.9 miles away.
- The nearest train station is Overpool railway approximately 0.9 miles away.
- The venue does have a dedicated car park.
- The car park is located at the front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a/are not Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- There is/are 0 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- There are not parking charges for the car park.
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The entrance is clearly visible from the car park.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is tarmac.
- There is no tactile paving on dropped kerbs between the car park and the entrance.
- This service is open 24 hours.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- The entrance area/door is not clearly signed.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There is not a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The intercom is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm.
Getting Around The Building
- There is step free access throughout the building.
- There are not doors in corridors which have to be opened manually.
- The type of flooring in walkways and corridors is laminate.
- There is some flooring in corridors which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- Handrails with a rounded or oval profile are provided in corridors.
- There is good colour contrast between the walls and floor in all corridors.
- The lighting levels are low to moderate.
- Lighting levels are not at least 100 lux at floor level in corridors surveyed.
- Wayfinding signage is not provided.
- The colour, design and typeface of signs is consistent throughout the building.
- Dementia friendly signage is not provided.
- There is not a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
- A safe room can be made available if needed.
- This venue does not play background music in public areas.
- There is not a hearing assistance system in the public areas of the building.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located in the main corridor on the left.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- There is no signage on or near the toilet door.
- An ambulant toilet with wall mounted grab rails is not available.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is not a flashing fire alarm beacon within the toilets.
- Lighting levels are good.
- Lighting levels are not at least 100 lux at floor level.
- There is powered hoist that covers all areas in this toilet.