- Located off the A5032/Chester Road turn into Woodland Road, the property is located in a residential area.
- There is limited parking at the front and back of the property.
- The nearest bus stop is on Woodland Road opposite the property.
- The nearest train station is Overpool Railway station.
- The venue does have a dedicated car park.
- The car park is located at the front and rear of building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a/are not Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- There is/are 0 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- There are not parking charges for the car park.
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The entrance is clearly visible from the car park.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is tarmac and concrete.
- There is no tactile paving on dropped kerbs between the car park and the entrance.
Bus Stop(s) and Drop-off Point(s)
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- The entrance area/door is not clearly signed.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- There is a dark mat or floor marking at this entrance that might be perceived as a hole.
- There is a bell but it is not at a convenient height for wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 79cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- This service is open 24 hours.
- There is step free access throughout the majority of the building.
- There are not doors in corridors which have to be opened manually.
- The type of flooring in walkways and corridors is laminate.
- There is some flooring in corridors which includes patterns or colours which could be confusing or look like steps or holes to some people.
- Handrails are provided in corridors.
- Seating is not provided in corridors.
- There is poor colour contrast between the walls and floor in all corridors.
- The lighting levels are good.
Signage and Wayfinding
- Wayfinding signage is not provided.
- Dementia friendly signage is not provided.
- There is not a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
- This venue does not play background music in public areas.
- There is not a hearing assistance system in the public areas of the building.
- Signs indicating the location of the stairs are not clearly visible from the entrance.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G, 1.
- There are 13 steps between floors.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between the recommended 15cm and 18cm.
- The going of the step(s) is/are not between the recommended 30cm and 45cm.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- Handrails are at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do not cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do not extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- Clear signs indicating the facilities on each floor of the building are not provided on landings.
- The lighting levels are good.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are staff rooms.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the right on entering.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- There is no signage on or near the toilet door.
- An ambulant toilet with wall mounted grab rails is not available.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is not a flashing fire alarm beacon within the toilets.
- Lighting levels are good.
- Lighting levels are at least 100 lux at floor level.