- If you would like more information about this venue or what to do in Lanarkshire, go to www.visitlanarkshire.com.
Assisted Travel Contact Information
- Assisted Travel Helpline telephone number: 0800 912 2 901
- Assisted Travel Text Relay service, (for the hard of hearing): 18001 0800 912 2 901
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Opening times do vary depending on timetabling.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 400cm x 600cm (13ft 1in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest designated bay is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the platform 1 entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 12m (13yd 4in) from the platform 1 entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Platform 1 Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Platform 1 Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 110cm (3ft 7in).
Level Change (Footbridge)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the left as you face the entrance.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The footbridge gives access to platform 2 from platform 1.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music/noise.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are ScotRail.
- Please click here for access information for ScotRail.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 1-2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.